The Internet giant Google has released a new software called WifiNanScan. Interestingly, it allows you to connect items without the use of the internet or Bluetooth. The Google Play Store is where you can get this software. Users would be able to accomplish everything from scheduling a table at a restaurant to reserving a movie ticket without needing an internet connection. This software, on the other hand, was built solely for developers to experiment with Wifi Aware.
What is the Wifi Aware app:
This trailblazing app is a networking app for Neighbor Awareness. Without the use of external equipment, you can quickly link two smartphones. It requires Android 8.0 or higher to run. This lets two devices communicate without the need for a network connection. The WifiNanScan app, according to a report, can only be utilised on certain cell phones.
What are the benefits of this app:
- If you’re using this app, you can effortlessly transfer documents to someone who can print them securely. You will not need to log in to any network for this.
- If you need to make a restaurant reservation and your phone does not have an internet connection, this app will come in handy. You may make reservations in any restaurant without using the internet using this app.
- If you are at the airport and have neglected to bring identification, you can check-in at Security, Customs, and Immigration without it.
- You can book seats and movie tickets in any restaurant with this app even if you don’t have access to the internet. That too without a glitch.
- This software can work at distances ranging from 1 to 15 metres.